Dog / Puppy Vaccination(0 customer reviews) NPR300.00
- Prevents from Various deadly viruses
- Make the immune system stronger
- Stops Contaminations to other pets and human and etc.
- Rabies vaccine is a vaccine used to prevent rabies. There are a number of vaccines available that are both safe and effective. They can be used to preventrabies before and for a period of time after exposure to the virus such as by a dog or bat bite. The immunity that develops is long lasting after a full course.Vaccinating dogs is very effective in preventing the spread of rabies to humans.
- DHPPiL is our most commonly used routine vaccination for dogs. It provides protection against Canine Distemper, Hepatitis, Parvo virus and Para-influenza virus. It is supplied as a freeze-dried powder in single-use bottles and has to be diluted with either Nobivac Solvent or Nobivac Lepto 2 in order to also provide protection against Leptospirosis. A single injection of Nobivac DHPPi is sufficient to provide good immunity in most dogs any time from 10 weeks of age. Earlier vaccination can be given if the risk is considered significant, but a further dose must be given at or after 10 weeks of age. In some dogs, especially the very large breeds, adequate protection is more likely to be provided by vaccinating after 16 weeks of age, due to maternally derived immunity interfering with the vaccine.
- Canine corona virus infection is highly contagious among dogs, with common symptoms such as fever, vomiting, and loss of appetite. In most cases, the virus runs its course and then the patient is fine. A vaccine against canine coronavirus is available, but it’s not part of the routinely recommended vaccines for most dogs.Coronavirus infection is a highly contagious infection of puppies and older dogs that primarily attacks the intestinal tract. The disease is spread from dog to dog through contact with feces.