Himalaya Digyton Plus Liquid for Dogs and Cats 100 ml(0 customer reviews) NPR280.00
- Target the issues of digestion and the gastrointestinal,
- Daily tonic to promote good digestion,
- Promotes healthy absorption and assimilation of nutrients, bolsters the gastrointestinal tract,
- Reduce repeated bouts of diarrhoea, flatulence and cramping.
Digyton is a digestive stimulant and bowel regulator that comes in palatable liquid drops. It effectively treats gastrointestinal disorders, such as inflammatory bowel disease, and has a carminative effect that relieves flatulence and colic. Use for pets with reflux or indigestion, abdominal discomfort, diarrhoea or constipation, reduced appetite or anorexia.
Digyton Plus Liquid formulation addresses issues of digestion and the gastrointestinal system in dogs and cats, puppies and kittens.
The herbomineral formulation can be used as a daily tonic to promote good digestion. It tones the digestive tract and ensures absorption of nutrients. It is an effective appetite stimulator and digestive normaliser.
As a treatment for common gastrointestinal conditions, Digyton’s bowel regulating properties can reduce repeated bouts of diarrhoea, flatulence and cramping.
It reduces dyspepsia (indigestion) and reflux, as well as reducing pain and spasms.
Digyton promotes secretion of the key enzymes that assist in digestion of starches, proteins and fats – amylolytic, proteolytic and lypolitic enzymes.
The formulation contains the gentle herb tonic “Triphala”, which is a combination of Amalaki (Embilica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula). This combination of plant and flower ingredients promotes healthy absorption and assimilation of nutrients, bolsters the gastrointestinal tract and keeps the body feeling properly nourished and balanced.
Clinical trials with puppies have shown exceptional benefits during weaning and changing of diets at a critical time in a pup’s growth and development.
Directions for Use: To be given orally or mixed with food or as directed.
Key Ingredients for Digestion
- Dill Oil (Anethum graveolans)is a carminative that eliminates gas formation. It promotes digestion by stimulating the secretion of digestive fluids like gastric juices, acids and bile in the stomach. Dill Oil stimulates the salivary glands and aids in the primary digestion of food in the mouth.
- Cardamom (Ela)relieves stomach bloating.
- Triphalais known as the gentle herb tonic is helpful in digestion and supporting regular bowel movements. It is a combination of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki – three fruits that work synergistically to bolster the GI tract. By promoting health absorption and assimilation of nutrients, Triphala helps keep the body feeling properly nourished and balanced.
Look up the individual ingredients using our handy Herb Finder which offers detailed information and uses for the herbs, along with their Latin names, English names and Sanskrit Ayurvedic names